ANSTAFF is more than just a rostering – it is a full-on ANSP solution for Air Traffic Controllers management that
- keeps complementary HR data to the enterprise HR system such as general work and rest time rates for employees, license and endorsement validity scheme, etc.
- tracks all coming events (medical health exams, ATC Unit competence scheme, etc.)
- notifies stakeholders of upcoming events
- generates a set of needed docs based on the user predefined templates promptly and efficiently
- provides statistic reports such as unit personnel availability forecast, further staff planning, employee required data that must be available on employee or national supervisory authorities requests
- forms schedules (rosters) with multi-user collaboration possibility based on dashboard concept
- manages the monitoring of the employee’s awareness processes via Briefing Room
- keeps paperless information exchange between employer and employee
In 2022 ANSTAFF is available as PaaS (product as a service) when the Customer pays for the system, using just a basic subscription.