The composition of the ANSTAFF system configures three modules:
- Personnel management,
- Shift planning,
The Personnel management module consists of the following:
– ATCOs database and extension,
– Event tracking & notifications,
– Documents & reports.
The assistant User guide is also included.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC AND ADAPTABLE SOFTWARE FOCUSING ON EASE OF USE, RELIABILITY AND PEOPLE
SCHEDULING / ROSTERING
• ATC Unit staff roster automation,
• planning of ATC Unit staff shifts,
• management of planned and incidental events,
• automatic checks and quick recalculation of rosters in case of incidental events as specified and predefined conditions and/or restrictions derived from labor low,
• multi-user collaboration possibility based on dashboard concept.
DATABASE AND DATABASE EXTENSION
- ATC Unit and ATC unit employee data,
- general work and rest time rates for employees, established by local labor law/enterprise agreement,
- license and endorsement validity,
- predefined approved ATC Unit configuration scheme.
DOCUMENTS AND REPORTS GENERATOR
• automatically creates a set of needed documents based on the user-predefined templates at your finger click
• converts data from electronic to printable format
• statistical data for further staff planning, theoretical and practical skill evaluation
• employee required data to be available on employee or national supervisory authority’s requests
EVENT TRACKING AND NOTIFICATIONS
Generation and notification of upcoming events determined in the system in terms of:
- ATC Unit competence scheme,
- English language,
- Medical health.
- automated access to the required information,
- provision of information required for ATC Unit personnel to be familiar with before the operational duty begins,
- dissemination of information based on the “Proper information to the proper people” principle,
- managerial monitoring of the awareness process,
- storage of all blocks created and uploaded to the briefing by authorised users, date and time,
- live-chat opportunity.