The application provides a user-friendly HMI that includes convenient dialog forms and coloured tooltips popups. As the AMHS WEB terminal is developed on WEB technologies, it allows usage regardless of the operational system types in multi-user mode.
- Working with ATC (ICAO 4444) messages (like FPL, ARR, DEP etc.). There are special forms for each ATC message, with formal and logical control of input information.
- GRF SNOWTAM supporting. Special forms, where input information is filled via checkboxes with minimal human input (friendly interface).
- Friendly & Quick: Tools for easy new messages preparing. Templates, drafts and “based on” new messages.
- Multitasking & Flexible Configuration: Multi-users and multi-accounts are supported. System can work with several AMHS accounts. Every user has an account related. Different users can work with the same account. Or every user has their own account.
- Easy & Secure: Web based application. Only one server is needed (it can be redundant). All clients will connect to it via browsers. No need for special workstation. No number of clients limit. Any OS can be used.